Do you want to be a reviewer?
Reviewing requires the investment of time and a certain skillset. Before you decide if you want to become a reviewer, we recommend that you read more about the peer review process and conducting a review.
However, if you think you would be a good reviewer for a particular journal you can always contact one of the journal's editors.
- Identify which journal you would like to review
- Visit the journal homepage and ‘view full editorial board’
- Contact the relevant editor(s) through the site and offer your reviewing services
Reviewers are important to us; Everant Publishers engage reviewers and reward them for the work they do.
All reviewers are entitled to:
- Free access to Everant Publishers Journals
- Free 1 Paper Publication in any journals of Everant Publishers (Condition Apply)